[libannodex-dev] Changing from CVS to Subversion on April 5 (tonight)

Andre Pang Andre.Pang at csiro.au
Tue Apr 6 02:01:03 EST 2004

On 05/04/2004, at 11:51 PM, Andre Pang wrote:

>> In an effort to modernise our current version control system, I'll be
>> swapping over the Annodex CVS repository over to Subversion on April
>> 5th (i.e. tonight) at around 11pm.  I'll send out another email a few
>> minutes before the conversion starts.
>
> The conversion's starting now, so please hold off CVS commits for the
> next few hours :).

All Annodex code repositories have now been converted from CVS to
Subversion, and all write access to CVS has been stopped.  You can
access the Subversion repositories via the following base URL:

     http://svn.annodex.net/

Each repository follows the standard Subversion model of having
{branches,tags,trunk} directories, so if you want to check out the
latest revision of, e.g. libannodex, do the following:

     svn co http://svn.annodex.net/libannodex/trunk my_libannodex

... which will check out the latest working copy (a.k.a. the "HEAD" in
CVS, or the "trunk" in Subversion) of the libannodex repository to the
my_libannodex directory.

Until I update the www.annodex.net website with the list of the
Subversion repositories, the following repos are available for
checkout:

     AnnodexSDK-win32
     AnxCoreActX
     DS_AnnodexFilter
     cpp_lib_cmml
     dotnet_cmml
     libannodex
     libannodex-mpeg
     libcmml
     libfishsound
     liboggz
     pyannodex

If you were a previous CVS committer, you can access the new Subversion
repos using exactly the same username & password that you used to
access the CVS repository.

More info to come later today on the Annodex website, so stay tuned!

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save