[libannodex-dev] oggzdiff

Conrad Parker conrad.parker at csiro.au
Wed Nov 19 19:49:26 EST 2003

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 04:30:23PM +1100, Benno wrote:
> It would be really nice if someone could write oggzdiff, which
> did an oggzdump of two files, zeroed out the Serial, and the diffed
> the two outputs. I think oggzdump + sed + diff + shell script would
> do it, but I'm too lazy :)

done, in 0.5.50

(currently only in http://annodex.net/~conrad/tmp/)

Changelog:

liboggz-0.5.50:
	* new tool, oggzdiff
	* added options to oggzdump to hide offset, serialno etc.
	* added revert option to oggzdump (create an ogg file from a dump)
	* man pages for oggzdump, oggzdiff
	* changed to use stdio throughout instead of system functions

libannodex-0.5.50:
	* changed to use stdio throughout instead of system functions

K.