[libannodex-dev] Inserting clip out of order

Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au
Mon Nov 17 13:23:31 EST 2003

If a CMML file would have that and cmml-validate (of libcmml) would
process it, I believe the second one will get ignore as it is in the
past and therefore already overwritten by the one at 10 seconds.

Seems as though libannodex and libcmml differ in behaviour - that is
definately a bug :) Thanks!

Silvia.