[libannodex-dev] liboggz-0.5.51

Conrad Parker conrad.parker at csiro.au
Wed Dec 3 15:50:51 EST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 03:16:07PM +1100, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Conrad Parker wrote:
> >http://www.annodex.net/~conrad/tmp/liboggz-0.5.51.tar.gz
>
> When are these krad new versions going onto the main site; I mean, is
> this an official release or just a snapshot with a shiny new version
> number? :-)

prolly early next week, it's not ready for "official" release yet, hence
just snapshots for testing packaging, bindings etc.

we're updating the internet drafts this week so didn't want to go
blaring out loud about libannodex / libcmml until they're out --
the formats are freezing at the end of this week.

tho I guess oggz is pretty much ready ...

K.