[lca-mm] Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:18:19 +0100

Kory Oconnor sharonjc at sullivancountynh.gov
Wed Nov 24 03:18:19 PST 2010

Hey Family!

 Just wanted to66o6d6xx write yo1qzvxvu, and let yoxelu knozniw, how7pw the degk5g1nree pro4cgram I tried o9upnzhdmut went.
 Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degr2cee with no8gc30 study required and %100 verifiable.

 Yeah mosx28m, I knohaixpw yo61nju and Dad door5o70ubted it at first, but this turned ohaut to4p3sel be %100 legit. This ozrfnkhtppoftum03mdrtunity was given toxh me because o0mqelvf the pror8cgyuhyfessio9u8nal experience and previof5j9us covh6iurse wo1f8rk I had accumulated.

 I’m sotdfxzt excited momwqj9o6m and dad, this was a life altering o2elu79phppo4srtunity & fopb2r onwupnce in my life I tomtvo5nnuiwk1k advantage o8dkf it.

 I already have joukhbs, that wo5x90wuldn’t have given me a chance befowqre, no7ubntr8w they are calling ommfff the hopwv5t5bqo5b2t9mk! This really is a goreldsend.

 Tell Susan and Covhjrfz5usin Jooxg7jey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the oauther day.

 Again these are the degrez4ades they ontvd49fffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSs9jw5C, Mbr7BA and Ph1d0D, and the number to9c2 call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toanpw leave a brief message with their name, the degk6ypcfuree they are interested in and their day and evening phofz4w602ne numbers. They will coyelhbntact yov59uycu sosc25haf8otsvcelb3un after,

 Anyway, much lofs1ve, and tell the rest os6wf the family I said hellodhas

 Lo4gzve,
 Yon6i7gur sox4p9eln,

 Jov6vhn

 P.s.
 Motqhy6p7fm, why donnn’t yotfu send this email to1kj a few ovqivo0cf yoafaels0fzur friends? My proo515fessoi4igsf3r toswcld me that if we send o2gver referrals the schofkw9tvcopax7eldl can give us a schowdrf7gylarship.