[lca-mm] Message 23299

Julia Baker mmatison at auburndalefl.com
Wed Nov 10 03:59:36 PST 2010

      Why Chos3f0duose Difmfrugjr82store?      Lowzshhest Priiix7ces with Pri3nce Match Guai5korantee       247 Live Ch9shmwvat Support       Faw9q2o4stest Shiso7539vpping (com2njppared with our comh2wpt8petitors)       Guar23gqormanteed Delvtr7wwiyivery or your money back (Chrxeck our refund policy)       90000+ Sati3avsfied custo8velbcyymers world wide.                                           Why Gek9xpndhfnerd2uo5ric?        A Nancpnjme-Braoi3nd d7brug is mara6nhketesj66bd         unrxbpder a speofj4cfcific tra3m17uuwde name by a         pheljfqarmaceu5c3tical mancus9m7ufactbm13koa4urer. In most ca3amises, Name-Brar5elfnd do3mrugmgs are         stp8vbdiill untvjrkxtder paomanptent prv6nsmyotecx6ondugtion, mjddquiwgeang2sxing the mavaxnufa4kmsprel2cturer is the         sotgixle so4i48ckurce for         the pro1w3ducpct but in ma9frfh7ny Coubfoy5ntb6s2hries aron2und the         woqurld this is not the ca14melv78wse...           Rev6sjad         momknare                 Why Cho44iiaoose Dq08y3b1rel6g4ugstore?                               Guaarr5h4t0ranteed Del8ghpjivery
            Lowmv6tgjwest Prid5f0d5v6ces
            On0holine Order Stiuatus
            10dwy4gr0% Sat89nyisfaction Guachzzovocranteed
            Fel9rgnast Shixhib64s7pping
                                                 Vizr6rqgiag01gra
              Our prvkwice: $1.85
              Mo3g04kre         inyjgfcqelfo

                  Cj1el0ialnr5hbotais
              Our prio3ce: $1.95
              Mouo9cre         iny9y0fo

                  Ld8devifa9a8tra
              Our pric1rde: $2.79
              Moraa76vre         in7cgfo

                  Viaw6el3elgkjrmqra So26xft Taxwydbs
              Our prin0ivngce: $1.64
              Moj2cre         inmel4ksv9fo

                  Via07thp5gra Prno8ifofewap1zdd5ssiopvnal
              Our priubzg1ce: $1.57
              Mo01snjjre         incz81arfo

                  C6eljel5ial0gjcis Prtqofesszq9xnkional
              Our prv7ce: $4.17
              Momjre         inwnanyrafo

    100%     Gua86hno2ranteed Dedgoawjxdlivery        We gu68aranfxb4tee 100%     Deli5rk14vnvery of your O8rty7rder. If your Pa1auoayprcel has Not arrimjved in time (if you did     Not Reckahqqj59eive your parmfr6m8scel within 21 Bf77usinfygess Days), we will Rejdhkzwshis8ft8p your Order     for Frel26x55vxee or Rescffund your moqgi9k6ney.