[Icecast] Invalid SSL-certificate

Jordan Erickson jordan at subj.am
Sat Jul 13 13:56:25 UTC 2024

Hi,

On 7/13/24 04:59, Thomas Jensen wrote:
> I am runninghttps://radio.horsens-garage.rocks:8443.
Ok.
> If I test horsens-garage.rocks in a "Test-Your-SSL"
> site, there are no problems. But if I test radio.horsens-
> garage.rocks:8443, it report invalide date.
horsens-garage.rocks != radio.horsens-garage.rocks, BUT, according to
the testing site you're using radio.horsens-garage.rocks as a SAN so
that should be fine. Serial numbers are the same:

---
Common name: horsens-garage.rocks
SANs: horsens-garage.rocks, radio.horsens-garage.rocks,
www.horsens-garage.rocks
Valid from June 9, 2024 to September 7, 2024
Serial Number: 03d86c7828fdae42b7d00f7159e11df15a36
Signature Algorithm: sha256WithRSAEncryption
Issuer: R10
---
However, going to the radio.horsens-garage.rocks URL in Firefox renders
that your cert is expired: Did you replace the cert on Icecast and not
reload? Cheers, Jordan Erickson

--
https://subj.am/