[Icecast] SubJam first beta released

Jordan Erickson jordan at subj.am
Sat Jan 27 19:41:51 UTC 2024

Hi Icecasters, I wanted to let you know about my new local music
broadcasting platform that uses Icecast as a streaming backend.

We just released our first very-early-and-buggy-beta for iOS and can
really use the support of the F/OSS and Creative Commons communities to
gain traction and identify bugs, do feature requests, etc.

My goal is to provide live broadcasts under the Creative Commons family
of licenses. This will open many avenues of exposure and support for
budding, independent and local artists, with a new and unique generosity
system I've developed that includes small businesses supporting local
music in their own towns. I want to do for music, what open source has
done for software. Join me?

https://subj.am/beta/ <https://subj.am/beta/>

- Jordan
(lns on #icecast, @lns on fosstodon.org)