[Icecast] Secure Connection Failed

Ervin Bizjak ervin.bizjak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 19:02:54 UTC 2024

 I have problem with SSL. My radio work on http (8080) and https (8443).
Lately https is not working properly for me anymore. It worked fine for a
few years. In the morning I turn on the player on https, it works without
problems all day. If I turn it off and on again after a few hours, the
connection no longer works. The connection is established for 1 second and
disconnected. An icecast reset is required.
What is it?

I'm working on WIN 8, , Icecast 2.4.4., SSl = ZeroSSl, bound to IP, not
domain!