[Icecast] Reloading the config to pick up new ssl cert

Damian db76 at riseup.net
Mon Feb 26 23:03:17 UTC 2024

Hello, I have a question about reloading the icecast config so that it picks up a renewed ssl certificate without having to restart and kick all connected listeners.

I understand that this feature is supported in version 2.5 and I know that reloading via the API is not yet supported in 2.4.4. I read that doing Kill -HUP $PID would reload the config in 2.4.4. and pick up the ssl cert. Can anyone confirm if this is this correct?

Damian