[Icecast] When switching from source client to fallback and back glitches listen client

Jack Elliott that.jack.elliott at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:57:22 UTC 2023

@Dik ....

Thank you for the suggestion. I've glanced over the documentation for
Liquidsoap a few times and it looks like a powerful tool with a learning
curve. I didn't see a good reason to use it for our simple needs, but if
it's what I have to use to paper over the rough switching from a live
remote host's Icecast stream to a local fallback file, then I reckon
I'll need to get into it.

This forum is not the place for Liquidsoap so I'll shift over to a more
appropriate place to learn more.

--
Jack Elliott
Director of Classical Music Programming