[Icecast] <on-connect> / <on-disconnect> not working

Jordan Erickson jordan at subj.am
Sat Sep 16 18:16:33 UTC 2023

Hey Jack,

Have you tried running the script from the commandline as the user
running the Icecast daemon? I.E. 'su - icecast2' and then run the script
with the full path?

You said on 7/15/22: "The icecast2 process is owned by user icecast2,
not the Owner of the target scripts. I changed the permissions for the
email scripts to rwx for everyone, but no joy. "

This could still mean that the icecast2 user doesn't have access further
up in the path (for example, /home/my_username dir itself).

Cheers,
Jordan Erickson

https://subj.am/