[Icecast] Icecast exploits?

Jack Elliott that.jack.elliott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:06:34 UTC 2023

Thank you Marvin.

I was aware of the internal contradiction of my question but couldn't
think of a better way to ask whether we were aware if a source
password-equipped Bad Actor could do harm.

Thank you for the link describing the security vulnerabilities of
Icecast. We're running 2.4.0 and that looks pretty solid.

--
Jack Elliott
Director of Classical Music Programming