[Icecast] Icecast exploits?

Jack Elliott that.jack.elliott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 14:37:54 UTC 2023

Thank you, Philipp. It was things like buffer overflow attacks once
connected as a source that I was concerned about. It's reassuring to
hear that Icecast server is not exploitable. The Best Practices you
suggested are good ones, I'll discuss them with station management.

--
Jack Elliott
Director of Classical Music Programming