[Icecast] FW: Your message to Icecast awaits moderator approval

redwood.andrew at gmail.com redwood.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:44:00 UTC 2023

Hello there,

You sent me the below email a couple of days ago and, as I haven't yet
received any moderator notice that my post was rejected ... I assume it
actually *has* been posted.

I would therefore like to see my post - and see if it has attracted any

But I need you to tell me how to see my post on the xiph site (as I cannot
find any instructions how to get to it).

Thank you,
Andrew