[Icecast] Requirements Intro

HGAlt hgalt at gmx.net
Mon Jul 17 16:00:09 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am running into a strange problem with the intro. It was running fine for
a long time, but now I figured out some problems.

With Chrome and VLC it is still working fine, but with Firefox and another
player, only the Intro is played and after that no additional sound.
I know, that happens, when the Intro and the stream doesn't be compatible!

I have changed and updated several things, so that I am not able to say,
what action creates this problem. But anyway, to solve it, I have to figure
out, what the real problem is.

If I using VLC the codec information for the Intro and the stream are the
same!

Beside these visible Information, which other audio parameters can be create
the problem, that after the Intro the stream will not be play the stream?
Which tool I can use to see all relevant details of the audio file/stream?

Have a nice day,

Georg