[Icecast] Release of libigloo, version 0.9.2

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Mon Jan 30 14:24:10 UTC 2023

Good morning,

the Icecast Project is very pleased to have released the next version
of libigloo, version 0.9.2.

libigloo is a generic C framework which provides us with a common space
for helpers and support routines for other Icecast Project's software.
However it can also be used outside of Icecast context.

The new version:
 * improved the general performance of the string pool,
 * migrated to the librhash as cryptographic hash backend,
 * and fixed a serious bug in the reference counting logic of the ro
   subsystem.

The fixed bug in the reference counting might have effects on security
and stability. We therefore strongly suggest to upgrade.

If you are a downstream maintainer we would like to kindly ask
considering updating packages.

You can find our news entry at:
   https://icecast.org/news/libigloo-release-0_9_2/

Downloads can be found at:
   https://icecast.org/download/#bindings

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015