[Icecast] Presentation this Friday

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Mon Feb 27 17:14:27 UTC 2023

Good morning,

after the inter-year break we are considering schedules and topics for
this year's presentations. (If anyone has request, please let us know
off-list :)

                              This Friday
                               15:00 UTC
  we would like to start with bit informal session. I will talk about
recent development in Icecast. This includes the changes from November
                                to now.

Topics include:
 * recent security fixes,
 * updates to the auth backend,
 * updates to the event backend and how the event backend can provide a
   performance benefit for more complex setups,
 * a few words on updated stats and dump file code,
 * general direction for the next months.

As always we hope for an active discussion in the second part of the
presentation.

If you want to join please send me a short message off-list or on IRC.
Virtual seats are as always limited.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephone:           +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015