[Icecast] Own server

uktony uktony at radiocompany.net
Sun Feb 26 16:48:35 UTC 2023

I take it Laura is your wifeYou should NEVER post thinks to the net with your passwords in them. So change the passwords right way.You still have the ports rem'ed outRemove the <!- and --> around the ports to get them to work.More later Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Coolvibes Reloaded <jayaubs89 at gmail.com> Date: 26/02/2023  23:23  (GMT+07:00) To: Icecast streaming server user discussions <icecast at xiph.org> Subject: Re: [Icecast] Own server have i configured this correctly?could you take a look pleaseOn Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 1:54 PM uktony <uktony at radiocompany.net> wrote:You can turn on some port to https bt purring a 1 in the secure setting for that port in the icecast xml file.For instance sett 8443 to secure but port 80 no not secure. TonySent from my Galaxy-------- Original message --------From: Coolvibes Reloaded <jayaubs89 at gmail.com> Date: 26/02/2023  20:12  (GMT+07:00) To: Icecast streaming server user discussions <icecast at xiph.org> Subject: Re: [Icecast] Own server Ok thank you! I thought icecast was https not http?On Sat, 25 Feb 2023, 19:02 Jordan Erickson, <jordan at subj.am> wrote:

    Hi, I suggest studying the Icecast documentation before diving
    straight in. There's a good amount of information that goes through
    setup and configuration, including what you're asking.

    Cheers,
    Jordan

    https://icecast.org/docs/icecast-trunk/basic_setup/