[Icecast] Icecast-2.4.0-kh20_win64_setup based on ?

HGAlt hgalt at gmx.net
Wed Apr 26 17:50:07 UTC 2023

Hi Manuel and Beni,

I don't believe that KH is a different branch. It has a lot of features of 2.5x. So you can load the setup dynamically, without interrupt the steaming software. Also runs this version as a service and is more stable than the 32-bit version of 2.4.x. I had already several cases, where the software was stopping.
My understanding is also, that KH is always a pre-version of the official Icecast development.
By the way I am also running the 32-bit 2.4.x version.

So. if anybody really knows on what KH 2.4.x is based, please send me this information.

Thanks a lot,
Hans-Georg