[Icecast] Icecast 2.5 beta3 release

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Wed Mar 16 12:57:35 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

On Wed, 2022-03-16 at 11:23 +0100, Federico Miniussi wrote:
> Hello,
> is there any plan for a binary (windows systems) release for the beta
> 3 or shall I wait for the public release out of beta stage?

there actually are/will be as part of the packages:

>    Experimental packages:
>    https://build.opensuse.org/repositories/multimedia:xiph:beta

I'm not fully sure about the status windows builds (not my personal
domain). But I think there will be another post maybe next week about
the packages.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015