[Icecast] Icecast2 and SSL certificate renewal

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Fri Mar 11 08:55:19 UTC 2022

Good Morning,

On Fri, 2022-03-11 at 14:05 +1300, Ross Levis wrote:
> Is there any method to do that on Windows?

There is a reload link on the admin web interface on 2.5.x.

It points to /admin/reloadconfig.xsl; if you want to do it
programmatically you can just call /admin/reloadconfig with admin
credentials.

Reloading via API is not yet supported by 2.4.4.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015