[Icecast] Upcoming presentation: Icecast URL authentication

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Wed Mar 2 16:03:13 UTC 2022

Good evening,

first a little announcement: All places are taken. But if you are still
interested I'm happy to put you on the list in case someone needs to
cancel. Also happy to hear (off-list) about what topics you're
interested in for future presentations.

On Wed, 2022-03-02 at 10:11 -0500, Fred Gleason wrote:
> The link:
> https://www.linkedin.com/events/icecasturlauthentication6901825140309786624/about/
> is throwing a 404 for me.

This is strange. I just checked and it works for me. However I think
you need to be logged into LinkedIn to see it.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015