[Icecast] Presentation on low latency audio streaming in mobile networks

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Sun Jun 26 17:30:07 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

On Sun, 2022-06-26 at 15:10 +0100, Matt Morris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any chance of having these presentations hosted somewhere
> for non-live viewing?

we sadly can not do this as they are meant to be interactive. To allow
everyone to speak openly recordings are a no-go.

> I have seen a few that I would find very useful but work in the field
> most weeks so am unable to attend any “live” events.

There are a few options here. But first please understand that the
presentations are *not* by the Icecast Team. They are by Löwenfelsen
meant for our business partners. This is also also why I announce them
on here so late: I'm only announcing if there are virtual seats left.
The primary platform we announce them on is LinkedIn.

So what are the options then?
 * We're repeating presentations of most interest. So if you write
   (off-list) what you are interested in (both repeats but also new
   topics) your voice is heard. :)
 * Time of day for the presentations is relatively flexible as long as
   it is within our business hours. But naturally cannot be changed
   once a presentation is announced. But feedback for upcoming
   presentations is very welcome.
 * We're totally happy to write you a confirmation of participation for
   your company in case that helps. (And before you say "no": have you
   actually asked your boss?)
 * If there is specific interest we can arrange a presentation for your
   group/company. Made specifically for you. But business terms apply
   such as being within business hours.

Also feel free to write all requests and feedback directly to:
support at loewenfelsen.net

Hope that clarifies the situation a bit.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015