[Icecast] Next presentations and summer break

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Wed Jul 6 08:48:59 UTC 2022

Good morning to everyone,

this Friday we'll have the last of our regular presentations over at
Löwenfelsen before our summer break. This time a special off-topic one
"Big cats among us". All about big cats. :)

Starting at 15:00 UTC. If anyone is interested please just write me
off-list. Also bring your family. :)

After that the next regular one that is fixed already will be
"Icecast overview" on 2022-09-09. Which is our first repeated one.

Personally I was wondering if there is interest in me filling the gap
with one about why sampling of (audio) signals is actually lossless. So
if there is interest in that as well, just ping me. If there is
interest in that or any other topic we surely can make it happen.

Looking forward to your feedback!

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015