[Icecast] currently playing

Joerg Land land at uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 24 08:09:05 UTC 2022

Hello,

thank you for your fast response.

I just want to display the title of song which is currently playing.

I have an xml-file with the information from an playout systen.

Who can I transfer this information from the xml file to the icecast
into "currently playing" field?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Jörg Land

Zitat von Philipp Schafft <phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net>:

> Good afternoon,
>
> On Wed, 2022-02-23 at 09:30 +0100, Joerg Land wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just want to use the function currently playing.
>>
>> How can I use this field.
>>
>> Is there an help to download.
>
> I'm not fully sure I understand your question. Maybe you can explain
> your context a little bit?
>

> With best regards,
>
> --
> Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
> Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92
> Website:   https://www.loewenfelsen.net/
> Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loewenfelsen/
>
> Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
> Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
> 04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
> Germany                                 DE305133015

Universitaet Leipzig
Zentrum für Medienproduktion (ZMP)
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Joerg Land
04109 Leipzig, Nikolaistrasse 27-29