[Icecast] Many short connections less than 1 second

HGAlt hgalt at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 20:11:06 UTC 2022

Hi Tony,

if that would be the case, should than these connections  not always repeating with the same time difference?

Here are some examples:

0 => 2022-02-22 06:53:30
1 => 2022-02-22 06:53:30
2 => 2022-02-22 06:53:35
3 => 2022-02-22 07:57:10
4 => 2022-02-22 07:57:10
5 => 2022-02-22 07:57:11
6 => 2022-02-22 17:59:13
7 => 2022-02-22 17:59:13
8 => 2022-02-22 17:59:14
9 => 2022-02-22 21:49:07

This one is doing it 3 times in a row!

0 => 2022-02-22 03:46:13
1 => 2022-02-22 04:17:55
2 => 2022-02-22 04:43:22
3 => 2022-02-22 09:26:03
4 => 2022-02-22 12:25:48
5 => 2022-02-22 14:23:02
6 => 2022-02-22 18:21:52
7 => 2022-02-22 23:01:03
But this one only once in a while!

Has anybody seen something like that, too?

Regards,

Hans-Georg