[Icecast] Many short connections less than 1 second

HGAlt hgalt at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 16:19:57 UTC 2022

Good afternoon Philipp,

I think this is a good example.

The second one is an OnlineRadioBox HisBot, this one is OK.

The first and the third and fourth one, is one I can’t understood. All 3 are the same IP.

For example, I had yesterday 81 IP-Addresses with 219 accesses smaller than 1 second. Some of them really connect later some not!

I log the IPs and the time. If it would help, I could forward you one of the emails to your private management address.

Thanks,

Hans-Georg