[Icecast] Fallbacks on a relay point ?

ininow ininow at riseup.net
Fri Dec 2 15:17:11 UTC 2022

Maybe it wasn't explicit enough because of my poor english, sorry.

I dont need any mountpoint, only relays maybe.

On my machine, my ODR encoders ask for a stream in input. I get the
streams from the web, but sometimes one of the streams falls. In this
case, i want to have a fallback. That's only for this reason i'm trying
to use an icecast server locally. The idea is : doing specific relays of
each stream, and specify a fallback ... So no mount needed for the
moment in my config file.

thxs

Clement