[Icecast] Burst-size Setting

Mayiani, Martin Martine - mayianmm mayianmm at jmu.edu
Thu Aug 4 15:10:48 UTC 2022

Philip,

So it is more of just trying to improve the listener experience than a problem. So when users go to our app or website and hit play, there's like a 6 seconds delay before the audio starts playing. I was trying to figure out how to cut down on that delay and I thought playing with burst-size would help.

Thanks

Martin