[Icecast] Presentation on Icecast 2.5 authentication ahead

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Wed Apr 20 16:19:23 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

after a little break we back next week with our next presentation.

This time as a twin pack: 2022-04-29 and 2022-05-06. We will have a
look at authentication specifically in 2.5. The focus of the first
presentation will be on the general concepts while the focus of the
second will be on URL authentication.

As usual the presentations include a live demo as well as an open
discussion.

Special this time is that we split the topic into two parts as for it's
complexity. This means that a virtual seat reservation is for both of
them.

All the details:
https://www.linkedin.com/events/icecast2-5authenticationbasics-6914966194768744448/about/
https://www.linkedin.com/events/icecast2-5urlauthentication-2-26914967763409084416/about/

To apply for a virtual seat send me a message off list. Thank you.

If you're more interested in other topics have a look at our schedule:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/loewenfelsen_presentations-icecast-authentication-activity-6912447311663038464-3FlV/

There are also still a few open slots in our schedule so suggestions
for topics are very welcome.

Looking forward to see you there!

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015