[Icecast] certificate update

unosonic un at aporee.org
Tue Apr 19 10:27:26 UTC 2022

LetsEncrypt /w certbot has post-deploy hooks where you can execute a command,
in my case I'm creating the PEM and the reloading icecast config via
systemctl (on Debian). Works reliable.

Guess that'S what you need:
https://docs.certifytheweb.com/docs/script-hooks/
Deployment Tasks (Post-Request)
Deployment task (post-request) scripts are executed immediately after the Certificate Request was completed, and the certificate was automatically installed and configured according to the site configuration within Certify.

U.

Damian: