[Icecast] Need help with streaming multiple file types and bitrates

Michael Z Freeman michael at michaelzfreeman.org
Sun Jul 25 10:33:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm using Liquidsoap. I have some DJ mixes (originally from C90 tape)
that vary in bitrate. I could have a separate mount point for each mix
but want to create a radio station like format with each mix playing one
after another (with a jingle between each one or over quiet parts). So
is there a way of doing that; playing one mix after another, with
bitrate varying sometimes, without transcoding ? Looking at it I don't
think there is but thought I'd ask anyway.

Cheers

Michael