[Icecast] Live Dahua cam with ffmpeg to Icecast

Pau Ibars Verdaguer correu at pauibars.cat
Fri Jul 23 10:37:56 UTC 2021

Hello!

First of all, thank you for any help that you can give me, and sorry if
this is not the place to do this questions

I've worked some years with shoutcast streaming a local radio of my
town, but never streaming video. Now I'm trying to stream the live video
of a Dahua security cam as a panoramic cam of our town, but I'm not sure
if I'm in the correct way.

At the moment, I can send the image to Youtube channel with ffmpeg

ffmpeg -f lavfi -i anullsrc -rtsp_transport tcp -thread_queue_size 300
-r 25 -i
"rtsp:///user:password/@192.168.1.10:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=00"
-force_key_frames "expr:gte(t,n_forced*4)" -pix_fmt yuv420p -preset
veryfast -vf scale=2560:1440 -reorder_queue_size 4000 -max_delay
10000000 -vcodec libx264 -b:v 9500k -f flv
rtmp:/x.rtmp.youtube.com/live2//youtube_key/

I've been trying to send video to icecast with ffmpeg with some options
of this command, but I get errors any time.

[NULL @ 0x555e591ecc80] Unable to find a suitable output format for
'icecast:///user:password/@localhost:8000/stream'
icecast://admin:Sky1sblu3!@localhost:8000/stream: Invalid argument

Anyone can guide me with the way to send this video to the icecast server?

Thank you in advance.

Pau.