[Icecast] Icecast and HTTPS

_zer0_ gravity zer0___ at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:55:21 UTC 2021

I tested it on a CentOS7 machine and on I actually could use only one listen port with ssl, so there must be something else with your setup.
If you are on CentOS or any other RHEL based os, is selinux enabled or at least in permissive mode ?
Check with “sestatus”, test with “setenforce permissive”.

Paul