[Icecast] Icecast and HTTPS

_zer0_ gravity zer0___ at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:42:33 UTC 2021

That is also the reason I did it.
You can even use port 80 and 443 if those are not in use on the server.
Only thing to do this is start icecast2 as root user and group in /etc/init.d/icecast2 or /etc/default/icecast2 and use the <changeowner> section in icecast2.xml:

    <security>
        <chroot>0</chroot>
        <changeowner>
            <user>icecast2</user>