[Icecast] Icecast-KH

Tony Harding uktony at radiocompany.net
Sat Dec 25 16:47:44 UTC 2021

To use certbot you need Port80 with something on the end of it.

 ⛘

If icecast is listening on port 80 certbot will work.

 ⛘

But I cannot get Icecast-KH to work if I put the port in icecast.xml or port 443 for that matter.

 ⛘

I have certbot working on a standard icecast server

 ⛘

The question is how do I get KH to work with more tags in the xml?

 ⛘

Tony

 ⛘

  _____