[Icecast] hide listener count

Thomas ThomasPrivat92 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 12 16:56:41 UTC 2021

okay i found now a way but it thow me an error, that is maybe a bug.

  icecast from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/multimedia:/xiph/xUbuntu_18.04

that should be the offical stable branch. version 2.4.4

i using this code at status-json.xml tode ide the listener peak, that
works fine

<xsl:template match="icestats/source/listener_peak">
   <xsl:if test="following-sibling::*"></xsl:if>
   <xsl:if test="not(following-sibling::*)">"dummy":null}</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

but if i use this to hide the listeners

<xsl:template match="icestats/source/listeners">
   <xsl:if test="following-sibling::*"></xsl:if>
   <xsl:if test="not(following-sibling::*)">"dummy":null}</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

the json throw me an error

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: expected ',' or ']' after array element at line
1 column 804 of the JSON data

if i cheack the raw data it seems that if i kill listeners the line with
listenur has no"{" befor to open this argument.

somone has an idea to fix this?