[Icecast] HLS enabled mounts

Mayiani, Martin Martine - mayianmm mayianmm at jmu.edu
Wed Oct 28 15:06:07 UTC 2020

Thank you so much!

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Icecast <icecast-bounces at xiph.org> On Behalf Of Mayiani, Martin Martine - mayianmm
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:03 PM
To: Icecast streaming server user discussions <icecast at xiph.org>; Robert Fitzpatrick <robert at webtent.org>
Subject: Re: [Icecast] HLS enabled mounts

________________________________

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately I am not replying to answer your question but to ask a question on pre-roll.  I am working on a similar project but still at the configuration stages. For some reason my intro file is not being played.  I am also using Icecast 2.4.4 and have four mount points on one relay server.  I am trying to use my intro file on only one mount point.  I am also doing mp3 not HLS.  Any insight ? I have attached the config for my mount point.

Thank you so much