[Icecast] Stellenausschreibung / Open position

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Sat Oct 24 13:40:07 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

we at Löwenfelsen are currently looking for a programmer for an open
part-time (20-40h/month position. Our focus is on students from Germany,
however this is not a hard requirement.

If interested please see our offer at:
        https://jump.loewenfelsen.net/s/ob2r2a [in German]

We are looking forward to hear from you.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon: +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015