[Icecast] Running Two Instances of Icecast

Jordan Erickson jordan at coolmic.net
Sat Nov 28 20:16:41 UTC 2020

Hi Steve,

On 11/28/20 11:02 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
> I copied the daemon file /usr/bin/icecast2 to icecast2-test

I'd stop right there. That's really not a good idea IMO, and I can't
imagine what weirdnesses would pop up due to it. Besides, you can simply
call Icecast with different config file (-c) and as long as there are no
conflicting config options, it should happily run simultaneously. In
fact I just tried it myself to ensure that it does work.

Cheers,
Jordan Erickson