[Icecast] Icecast not working with iPhone

Damien GENESTE d.geneste at illud.fr
Sat Nov 21 22:24:42 UTC 2020

Hello Goran,

You must install Cerbot (for Let's Encrypt certificate) and then generate
certificates (Icecast is not able to use the different Let’s Encrypt
certificates generated by default, it is necessary to combine them).

Then install the following dependencies :

apt install git gcc build-essential automake autoconf libtool checkinstall

and
apt install libcurl4-openssl-dev libxslt1-dev libxml2-dev libogg-dev
libvorbis-dev libflac-dev libtheora-dev libssl-dev libspeex-dev
;;
Then download Icecast from the git (Git clone command) and install it with
SSL support.

I can't find the procedure I followed anymore but you should find what you
need on the net. You have the main lines

*Ceelo*