[Icecast] Icecast and Safari

Damien GENESTE d.geneste at illud.fr
Thu Nov 12 18:43:10 UTC 2020

UPDATE: Ignore the previous email.

Hello guys,

I hope you're well. I have an issue with my Web radio. Users using
Iphone (all web browsers) or Mac (Safari - It's working on Chrome) can't
stream the radio. All is working perfectly with Android and Windows users.

When i navigate on my icecast URL, web layer for the mountpoint are not
displayed.

Do you have any idea ?

Icecast version : 2.4.99.2
OS version : Debian 9