[Icecast] Listenurl is not in HTTPS

Danny Gheraille danny at gheraille.be
Sat Mar 21 09:51:13 UTC 2020

Hi Justin,

>Are you talking about the listen URL in the Icecast status page?  I think it is currently not able show the link as httpS.  Maybe one of the Icecast experts can confirm that.
Yes I was talking about this value.
The workaround was to put my own m3u file ( with the correct link )  in the icecast web folder

> Is this truly an OGG audio file?  Why does the server response give a Content-Type of "audio/mpeg"?
Indeed, this is a relay of an audio/mpeg Shoucast stream .
Is this a problem ? should I change something in the config to be more compliant with Icecast best practices

Thanks for your help,
Danny