[Icecast] Issue with Wordpress in HTTPS and Icecast Stream URL in HTTP

Damien GENESTE d.geneste at illud.fr
Fri Mar 20 14:05:17 UTC 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I tried to follow steps on your link but it didn't
work. I used this one :
https://weekly-geekly.github.io/articles/350236/index.html

I finish all steps but when i try to launch icecast with : su icecast2 -s
/bin/bash icecast -c /usr/local/etc/icecast.xml

I get this error : /usr/local/etc/icecast.xml: line 1: syntax error near
unexpected token `newline'
/usr/local/etc/icecast.xml: line 1: `<icecast>'

Do you know how to fix it ?

BR,

*Ceelo*