[Icecast] SSL-Question

Ervin Bizjak ervin.bizjak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:14:48 UTC 2020

file ca_bundle.crt:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MIIG1TCCBL2gAwIBAgIQbFWr29AHksedBwzYEZ7WvzANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQwFADCB
iDELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxEzARBgNVBAgTCk5ldyBKZXJzZXkxFDASBgNVBAcTC0pl

file: certificate.crt:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MIIGfjCCBGagAwIBAgIRAPqeon+kOZ6aXWx4AImqAQwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEMBQAw
SzELMAkGA1UEBhMCQVQxEDAOBgNVBAoTB1plcm9TU0wxKjAoBgNVBAMTIVplcm9T

file: private.key:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
MIIEogIBAAKCAQEAkCUP/iQJgZ2HVgA/o6LRjRfiHgr2/yWxCTwS24vBpxepKEJZ
m/smYD3livDhXID3fjI9vJPnPkCgr9u6G63yqt41DK6fZ5ojnbJXD88SykRMP/Cs

V V pon., 22. jun. 2020 ob 11:14 je oseba Paul Martin <pm at nowster.me.uk>