[Icecast] SSL-Question

Chip chiapas at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 11 11:36:33 UTC 2020

Hi

This is for Linux but you might be able to find something useful in there
for your situation:

   - https://serverok.in/centovacast-enable-ssl-on-icecast

If you are using Letsencrypt then this, IMHO, is a good way to make the
icecast.pem file:

cat privkey.pem fullchain.pem > icecast.pem

The above creates a useful SSL cert format which, for example, a range of
devices are able to interpret.

Hope that helps

Chip Scooter