[Icecast] Linux source-client that can push AAC to icecast2?

axeon 2qopz9602 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:52:46 UTC 2020

Thanks, Robert! liquidsoap looks pretty slick. I'll play around and ask
them for help if I can't set it up properly.

All my songs are in MP3 so I was going to just leave it as is and transcode
to AAC live, out of laziness. Do you think that is a bad idea? Should I
convert them all to AAC ahead of time? I'm setting this up just for myself
to use. The reason I need AAC is because the device I am listening to the
stream with only seems to accept AAC as a stream format, and limited to
128kbps max.