[Icecast] Listen URL is Invalid

David Saunders abitar.com at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 23:31:01 UTC 2020

Hey,

All I can say is, it maybe a local network address not one that is
accessed publicly from the net.  If this not so, then it might be reaching
out and testing to see if you up and running and can;t connect. Why I could
not tell you other then you ISP might be blocking it or it not open on your
firewall.

David..