[Icecast] Help me get listed on Icecast YP (two ports in url)

Bananradion bananradion at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:45:26 UTC 2020

Hi!

I have a *crazy* setup here on my linux-server running Icecast with
AzuraCast.
Since i allready have another server with apache, hosting lots of websites
on port 80, i don't know how to configure Icecast.

As it is right now, i can reach the server with the radio on another port
8086, but when i begin to stream, yet another port is added to the url
(8000).
(Thats why i can't even be listed on the Icecast YP, because of my strange
url with two ports.)

This is the link to my small webradio:
http://bananradion.bananklubben.se:8086/radio/8000/index.html
Any suggestions on how i can fix this, and be listed on Icecast YP?
I only have one ip and i can't risk install icecast on my server with all
the websites.

Sincerely..
Daniel

--
*Bananradion* - svängig bananmusik non-stop
*(ett initiativ från bananklubben)*